Many of us work in Digital Marketing, an industry that is constantly changing, and as such, there are a multitude of different aspects that I personally know very little about. So, with that being said – welcome to The Thinking Booth, a place where I will post up all my musings and thoughts on all things digital, marketing and email marketing. Some of the topics I’ll cover in future blog posts include:
- ISPs (Google, Yahoo, and AOL are common examples of email ISPs)
- Google Analytics
- PHP and HTML – how is it structured / what’s the difference?
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Media Planning/Buying
- What is Programmatic Marketing?
- What is brand engagement?
- What is retargeting?
- Customer Acquisition campaigns
- What is contextual marketing?
- Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing
- Lead volume vs. opportunity volume / Lead conversion
- API (Application Programming Interface)
- What is CPC (cost-per-click) / CPE (cost-per-engagement)?
- What is big data?
- What is lifecycle automation?
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
Watch out for my first post in the next week or so. Feel free to follow, comment, like and share with your friends!